Monday, November 7, 2011

It Can Be A Struggle

Have you ever had the feeling that you just can't do it or that it will never happen? The past two years I have devoted myself to health and fitness. I have had many ups and downs. At times I thought nothing could work and it was all hopeless. When I was younger I didn't care as much about fitness or being healthy. I was never fat, but I was at a place where I was self-conscious and did not like my body. I would cry to my mom and I knew the only person who could ever fix this was me. So, I put it on myself that I would get in amazing shape. It has not been easy in any way and I have never once dieted. Its a year and a half later and I am still trying to reach my goals, but I never did it the unhealthy way. I workout faithfully and watch what I eat constantly. Now don't get me wrong , I do splurge and eat unhealthy sometimes, but that just means that I will go workout hard at the gym the next day. I love the way I live now and am now starting to love the way I look.
Send your questions my way and I will be here to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment