Thursday, November 10, 2011

Body Image

Do you struggle with your body image? I know that I have in the past and let me tell you it is not an easy thing to overcome. I never felt good about my body and I was always wishing to look like someone else. Obviously that could never happen because I am my own person. So, I decided that since I couldn't change how I looked, I would just make my body look as good as it possibly could. It turns out that I like my body. I still have a ways to go on reaching what I am envisioning, but already I'm happy with my results. So many girls struggle with their body image and it can be depressing, but if you all put your minds to it I know that you can help yourself and change into someone who you really want to be. Never do it the unhealthy way though. The way you should get leaner or get in better shape is to workout and eat healthy! Binging or not eating is unhealthy and can make you look worse. So, keep your heads up and get that body that you have always wanted!

7 comments:

  1. Audrey I have a question, in terms of loosing fat but still maintaining muscle weight gain what do you recommend is best. Interval training (shorter time exerting more energy into the workout) or steady calorie burn over the length of an hour or more. And in terms of diet do you recommend a steady metabolic diet where you eat throughout the day in smaller portions to keep metabolism up or a regular diet in which you get your daily calories intake in 3 separate meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to answer your question the best I can by giving examples of what has worked for me. Doing a combination of weight training and cardio several days a week is important. To maintain muscle you should always include weights. For losing fat, I've found that interval training worked the best. By doing all of that, in one month I lost 3% body fat. I do best when I eat several small meals throughout the day. In the end the calories in have to be less than the calories out or you won't lose weight. Hope that is helpful, thanks for the question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey could you post before and after pictures and about how long it took perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um it sayes here that you or doing an online scool does that mean like on the computer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. It's online so on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you dont go to like bishop you just take your classes online

    ReplyDelete